360 Virtual Car – computer game-quality vehicle presentation
MakoLab, in cooperation with Car Sales Promotion has taken this a step further. We created a comprehensive solution which includes: an easy to set-up photo studio, a mobile app with an advanced editor, and a website. The mobile app operates the studio and manages both the photo shooting session and the subsequent photo editing processes. The website embraces the complete process of creating an offer, including showcasing a 360 view of the vehicle. Additionally, the API gives the possibility to install the 360-view presentation on already operating sales portals. This way, the potential customer may observe the car as if it were in a video game.
360 Virtual Car lets the prospective purchaser see the car from all angles: with the doors closed, open, as well as a detailed interior view. What’s more, the app uses ‘hotspots’ to mark details such as scratches and additional accessories or important unique elements of each vehicle. 360 Virtual Car gives a customer the possibility to get acquainted with their prospective purchase in the most detailed way available online. For all this to be possible, a sales person needs only a mobile phone.
360 Virtual Car is a highly developmental platform and can be applied in a number of specialised ways in the sales process, for both new and used cars. Basic challenges handled by the system include:
- the quick realisation of high-quality photo material, with the possibility to publish the ready-made presentation in only 30 minutes
- high platform efficiency – production of the photographic material is possible for up to 30 cars daily
- extensive car presentation of both the exterior and interior of the vehicle
- enhancing the position of a trusted vendor through the use of functionalities that allow for precisely marking the car’s outstanding features or damages, such as scratches
- the unification of a vehicles presentation
MakoLab USA Inc.
2153 S.E. Hawthorne Road, Suite 205
Gainesville, Florida 32641
Call us: +1 (774) 326-0850
E-mail us: info-us[at]makolab.com