Check out our offer and find out whether it suits you.
MakoLab is a digital project house which sets its sights at carrying out projects from the birth of a concept, via development and optimisation, right up to and including the digital marketing campaigns.
We develop connected vehicle solutions for the automotive and aeronautical industries. We are the creators and integrators of innovative web platforms and mobile applications and we look after the CX for a number of large, international organisations.
For years now, we have been collaborating with brands like Renault, Toyota and Lexus, not to mention major names in the finance and consumer goods sectors. Our software is at work in more than eighty countries around the world.
We want you on board if you are:
- interested in working in the projects for Global Automotive and Aircraft Clients
- creating software that is used by the biggest brands in the world
- appreciating working for an experienced partner of the Top5 Car producers in the world
- interested in cloud projects
- you’re familiar with English language
Your responsibilities will centre around:
- creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes
- developing Docker images to support Development and Testing Teams and their pipelines
- developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Jenkins, Docker, Python, Bash
- maintaining Continuous Integration, Automation and Configuration Management tools
- monitoring the environments
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- platforms: Linux and UNIX
- automation/Build Tools: Jenkins, Docker
- databases: MySQL, Postgres
- virtualisation: Kubernetes
- application monitoring and debugging tools
- logs reading
- knowledge about cloud environments
- QA experience
- basic knowledge on IT networks
- competitive salary adequate to your skills and knowledge
- various forms of cooperation (B2B, COE, order contract)
- work remotely or hybrid or from the office and enjoy all the comforts of our top-end office in the centre of Łódź
- opportunity to work for the biggest companies
- space and time for your personal development
- and usual benefits (medical care, leisure package etc.)