Check out our offer and find out whether it suits you.
MakoLab is a digital project house which sets its sights at carrying out projects from the birth of a concept, via development and optimisation, right up to and including the digital marketing campaigns.
We develop connected vehicle solutions for the automotive and aeronautical industries. We are the creators and integrators of innovative web platforms and mobile applications and we look after the CX for a number of large, international organisations.
For years now, we have been collaborating with brands like Renault, Toyota and Lexus, not to mention major names in the finance and consumer goods sectors. Our software is at work in more than eighty countries around the world.
With us you will:
- be analysing data from global companies in the automotive and e-commerce sectors, like Renault & Dacia and Toyota, to name just two
- have the opportunity of acquiring experience in a company which has been operating successfully for more than thirty years now. We will help you broaden and deepen your knowledge
- have competitive salary
- be independent and self-reliant, the company will not impose your work mode
- have time for self-development and learning
- have an impact on the functioning of the team, the technologies and tools used
• Implementing analytical solutions: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and so on
• Designing and deploying data layers in collaboration with IT teams
• Developing reports and dashboards relating to crucial business and efficacy indicators
• Compiling conclusions and recommendations on the basis of quantitative data
• Collaborating with teams of developers and with UX, R&D, content and SEO teams
• Google Analytics Universal
• Google Analytics 4
• Enhanced Ecommerce module
• Google Tag Manager
• Looker Studio (Google Data Studio)
• Basic Java Script
• Basic knowleage about Google Ads and Google Search Console
• Basic knowleage about UX
• Self-sufficient at work
• 2+ years of experience
• Azure Monitor
• Other WA tools
• Power BI
• R or Python
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, natural sciences or related
You send us your CV
We invite you to a meeting
You’ll have the chance to give us a practical demo of what you’ve said in your CV.
The decision and response
At the very latest, we’ll be in touch within a fortnight.
Training and development
Sport and leisure
Flexible working practices
Integration and support