- Many strategies fail on implementation (mostly those developed by external consulting firms where the implementation is left to client alone).
- Many strategies are “theoretical” and detached from day-2-day business reality.
- Many strategies are “themed” – they lack wholistic and top-down approach.
- They are not properly implemented – or – they are not implemented at all…
- They are wrong, or
- Because they are imbalanced (which is part of the the above)…
Lean & Continous Improvement
Visual Performance Management
Sales Force Development and Effectiveness
Data Science and Data Innovative Technologies
Business and IT for smart Digital Transformation