Junior JAVA Developer
Employees on this position will work in a project team responsible for design and implementation of user interfaces of banking applications created in Java using dedicated tools. Experience in working as a developer: 0-1 year. Job offer dedicated especially for graduates of IT courses and students of final or earlier years.
- Skilled in designing and creation of Web applications
- Knowledge in the field of user interface design
- Practical knowledge of CSS, DHTML technologies
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Teamwork skills, self-reliance
- Synthetic thinking and optimization
- Creativity, engagement
- Practical knowledge of XML, XSLT
- Knowledge of GWT (Google Web Toolkit) library
- Interesting, responsible job, working on projects for prestigious clients
- Stable employment in a modern IT company
- Friendly atmosphere in a team composed of young and ambitious people
Please attach the following clause: “I agree for processing of my personal data contained in this job offer for the needs of the recruitment process pursuant to Article 923 of Act 101 of 27.08.1997”.
Please send offers containing a motivational letter and a CV together with a photo using the button: