We created a website tailored to the client’s business profile and requirements, while maintaining the highest of standards.
A state-of-the-art website for a top retail supply company
Retail sales sector
The website is mainly used by representatives of the B2B and B2C sector. In the first case, they are retail sales and sales staff managers at every level who are involved in wholesale purchasing. In the second, they are owners of small-scale retail chains or local retail outlets whose purchases are less extensive. The website also serves as a tool for winning potential business partners.
- developing the underlying assumptions and the information architecture (IA)
- designing the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
- developing and deploying the CMS Sulu.io system search engine optimisation (SEO)
- integrating the contact form with the company’s CRM system
The website’s features include a projects portfolio showcasing the company’s most interesting work, a news section covering its latest undertakings and world events and current market analyses and reports. The products section, which presents the best of Modern Expo and its crowning achievements, was designed using the most innovative of approaches and enhanced by means of advanced construction and programme solutions.
A workshop formula was used for developing the Modern Expo website. We held weekly sessions with the client, where we discussed the project and developed numerous aspects, including the product portfolio/BCG matrix, the IA and the UX and UI designs.
The project was located in the AWS Cloud and all the accesses were handed over to the client after completion.
- Modern Expo Group, which currently employs over 2,500 members of staff, distributes its products to more than 65 countries and supplies fixtures and fittings to the world’s largest retailers.
- In recent years, the company has been focusing not only using the latest technologies, including artificial intelligence, in its development work and on expanding its range to include SMART products, but also on reinforcing its position in the last-mile segment, supplying innovative parcel lockers to Europe’s foremost operators.
- The company is a sector leader in both Western and Eastern Europe, with branches in Berlin, Dubai, Paris, London, Warsaw and a number of other major cities, including a modern facility which came on line in Lublin (south-east Poland) in 2018.