The client is UAB PZU Lietuva gyvybės draudimas. The main shareholder is Grupa Kapitałowa Powszechnego Zakładu Ubezpieczeń SA (PZU Group), which is one of Poland’s oldest and largest insurance groups, consisting of almost thirty entities at home and abroad.
Our brief was to:
We delivered PZU Life (LICOSS), a system consolidating all the available products into one, multivariant solution and giving the insurance agents additional sales tools.
PZU Life (LICOSS) supports the entire process, namely:
- data collection and customer identification;
- making calculations;
- multi-stage; confirmation procedures
- producing the end product, a finalised policy.
The system was equipped with sales modules which make it possible to create, modify and manage policies. It offers a wide range of functionalities, including:
- identifying the customer and the insured person;
- using dynamic questionnaires on a range of topics, with health among them, to carry out calculations for various insurance products;
- generating full documentation;
- obtaining a doctor’s evaluation of a policy.
With the calculator we created and built in to PZU Life (LICOSS), a range of product parameters, such as the sum insured and payment forecasts, can be simulated.
In tandem with the main functions of the automated process, the system serves as a tool for providing the data sets essential to process monitoring and business analyses.
During that process, we were also developing and maintaining the first version of LICOSS, which meant working in parallel on both systems in different technologies.
Back-end .Net Core 3.1 REST API JWT authentication
Database Oracle 19c
We are responsible for the integration of LICOSS with
the Asseco Life Asseco Business Management System and ONDATO.