Adobe AEM and MakoLab
Description of the Adobe AEM Solution
Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a world-class solution which supports the creation and management of content (websites, mobile apps etc.) regardless of the device used. AEM also constitutes a valuable tool for marketing specialists in the management of the areas of communications and the brand’s assets, so that – regardless of the channel of engagement – the message remains uniform and coherent.
The functioning of Adobe Experience Manager is based on three pillars:
- Establish and maintain the brand’s value – your brands digital image is designed to attract, engage, build loyalty and generate demand.
- Maintain coherence of communication – from traditional websites or mobile apps, to interactive point-of-sale panels – attractive, engaging content must maintain a consistent form and identity.
- Personalise your communication – forget about target groups and start reaching each user individually! By providing the users with your content in a personalised fashion - that is, adjusted to their habits, interests and needs – you are engaging and placing them at the centre of each interaction.
Functionalities and technologyFulfilling the aforementioned goals is enabled by a whole range of functionalities available in the solution. To facilitate the use of Adobe Experience Manager, these functionalities have been collected and segmented into 5 modules:
- Experience Manager Sites – this module allows for creating, managing and publishing engaging content related to a given brand, as well as its instant adjustment to all relevant channels for engagement (mobile apps, POS devices, websites etc.). Moreover, here it is possible to create content with a global reach that simultaneously remains adjusted to individual users.
- Experience Manager Assets – this part of AEM constitutes a control centre for the management of the asset resources (including attributes) of a brand. The functionalities of this module allow for the creation, gathering, organisation and publishing of photos, images and video clips to all devices and screen sizes – all in one place.
- Experience Manager Apps – this module allows users to extend and manage mobile apps and tailor them to a brand and the underlying strategy.
- Experience Manager Forms – this module is used for creating virtual forms and documents. This not only to increases the efficiency of the documentation processes, but may even allow to them to be fully automated.
- Experience Manager Communities – the advantage of this module lies in its ability to create and manage discussion boards, user groups, education centres and other forms of services which allow for the building of communities around the brand.
Apart from the rich selection of functionalities, Adobe Experience Manager is also known for a number of technical advantages:
- an open architecture which – for example, by allowing for its easy integration with other environments – enables its users to build dynamic, multi-channel websites
- the ability to extend its tools in a straightforward fashion enables the brand to adjust its communications to ever-changing trends continuously
- a set of tools that support creation for different platforms and mobile devices
- an environment that is conducive to maintaining a coherence of communication, which in turn allows for the creation of diverse content whilst preserving uniform brand features at the same time
- the ability to integrate the tool with cloud solutions
Adobe AEM Business BenefitsAdobe Experience Manager is an excellent tool for marketing specialists. Brands such as Audi, Hyatt and – in cooperation with MakoLab – Renault have recognised the benefits brought about by AEM:
- an intuitive method of building and deploying websites and mobile apps that are rich in content and offer a great user experience, as well as the adjustment of the created content to devices used in points of sale (interactive screens etc.). This allows for reaching the client at every stage of their contact with the brand
- the storing, management and publishing of attractive and engaging brand assets (video clips, photos, visuals etc.) on all engagement channels enables AEM to serve as an encyclopaedia of brand identity assets
- the ability to build and manage client communities, which constitute zones of impact and engagement, allows users to generate the marketing effect known as “from clients to brand advocates”.
- adding processes for the creation of documents and forms to a site’s functionality allows for the automation of documentation processes, which in turn allows for reaching the clients for whom timing and quality of the process of documentation exchange is pivotal in the purchasing process.
- AEM’s open architecture allows for its integration with other solutions (e.g. cloud services) and the extension of the tool for the potential future needs of clients. Moreover, the solution is extremely efficient and scalable – a large number of users has no impact on its functioning capabilities.
MakoLab USA Inc.
2153 S.E. Hawthorne Road, Suite 205
Gainesville, Florida 32641
Call us: +1 (774) 326-0850
E-mail us: info-us[at]makolab.com