Leasing specialists for IT projects
You can have top IT specialists to work on your IT projects, with no need to employ them. Lease them!
The scope of MakoLab Body Leasing services
For many years MakoLab’s IT Body Leasing services have been supporting large corporate clients, allowing us to develop an optimal cooperation model that combines our expertise and best business practises. Our most popular realisations include:
- strictly technical IT support (building, maintenance and servicing a company’s IT infrastructure)
- co-creation of business processes (design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of process tools)
- IT development and ongoing service of a client’s products (e.g. online forms creation, design and implementation of credit, deposit, investment and back office tools)
- auditing services and IT revision (test runs, revision and corrections, tools and software documentation)
- modern methods project management (e.g. AGILE-SCRUM methodology)
- training and consulting services
The areas listed above are only a few examples of our competencies – we do not limit our offer to just turnkey solutions. We are able to offer much more, including tailored offers and adjustments to the form of the leasing for the specific needs of a client.
Recruitment and employment
The real benefit of our IT Body Leasing service is our vast experience in Human Resources and Payroll management. We use proven and effective models of cooperation with a client for the benefit of the recruitment process. From initiation of the process, we take responsibility for:
- conducting the full recruitment drive (job announcement, active candidates search, conducting job interviews, verifying recommendations with the Client)
- by employing a specialist, we take on all responsibilities of the HR and Payroll areas: the management and settlement of working hours, pay and contract termination, salary negotiation, payroll, documentation and contract management
Body Leasing IT significantly decreases the cost of IT projects and brings measurable business benefits:
- no need to create additional positions
- savings on cost, time and effort throughout the recruitment process
- elimination of the burdens of Human Resources and Payroll processes
- no additional costs after project finalisation (e.g. possible employment contract termination)
- high quality projects supported by access to a vast array of specialists
- new knowledge and know-how acquisition
Since 2008 we have been continually developing our outsourcing services through cooperation with one of the leaders on the Polish online banking market – mBank. By offering to our client services of a group of 14 IT specialists supporting diverse business processes, we have gained a wealth of experiences in servicing the Finance and Insurance Industry.
MakoLab USA Inc.
2153 S.E. Hawthorne Road, Suite 205
Gainesville, Florida 32641
Call us: +1 (774) 326-0850
E-mail us: info-us[at]makolab.com