Financial decision in a few clicks
Financial simulators – our easy-to-use solution for financial data integration - enable supplying the prospective client with all necessary credit information with only a few taps or clicks. Our expertise and ongoing tool development (today we have a Financial Simulators dedicated team) has made the solution popular enough to note outstanding results of up to 2 million operations daily.
MakoLab Financial Simulators are one of the basic sales tools of RCI Banque, the financial branch of Renault-Nissan Alliance. They also supply the financing offers of Toyota Financial Services, owned by Toyota Motor Europe.
Save time! Let your customers calculate the credit or leasing cost themselves.
A website embedded financial simulator allows for setting some credit parameters (like down payment and credit tenure, insurance, etc.) and – after their real-time analysis - returns the monthly payment resulting from such conditions. This way a client interested in buying e.g. an apartment or a car is able to receive the financial information almost on-the-spot and be prepared for a certain level of expense before a sales meeting has been appointed.
Financial simulators may work in two modes, depending on the user’s needs:
- Default Offer - a number representing the suggested monthly payment of the credit (according to the parameters designed by a bank)
- Interactive Offer – in this mode a user is able to set the needed parameters and explore various cost options on the basis of e.g. selected offer options. This helps to compare the options on the basis of e.g. financial offers with default product parameters, e.g. displaying various credit instalment costs depending on e.g. car equipment, real estate square metrage or life insurance options.
Image 1. Displaying a number of various price and credit instalment options depending on Renault car equipment (http://www.renault.pl/samochody-nowe/samochody-osobowe/clio/nowe-clio-IV/konfigurator/#/equipments)
So far, spectacular popularity of the solution has been noted in the Automotive and Financial Services business – presently generating up to2 million activities a day for Default Offer and 60 thousand for Interactive Offers (with average number of parameter changes on the level of 3-4 per instance). However – as research suggest - the full potential of Financial Simulators is foreseen to be still discovered.
Want to test our financial simulator functionalities? Check the cost simulations opitions on our DEMO.
Notable featuresEach MakoLab’s Financial Simulator is designed to deliver its user real-time data analysis result and be a user-friendly tool at the same time. Therefore, our solutions are oriented at providing the best possible User Experience and high-level efficiency:
- Interactive user-friendly presentation of complex data analysis – simulators can present the periodic instalment cost and all the parameter changes are immediately visible as number changes in the view available to the client or user.
What is more, the graphic layer of the simulator on the website can be designed in any form. This makes it a tool easily adjustable to the website layout, brand identity or the company preferences.
In parallel, the easily available instalment cost is the result of a complicated real-time analysis of data delivered from various sources. The simulators can build cost results on a whole range of parameters at the same time and simultaneously take into consideration various factors, such as country-specific regulations, local market leasing or credit instalments analysis algorithms, desired product parameters, potential debtor settings (e.g. private financial contribution, credit durability).
Image 2. A user-friendly graphical presentation of financial service enquiry by Financial Simulator for Toyota Auris Sweden
- Possibility to integrate the solution with other business communication tools – finishing the simulation process by the prospective client does not have to end the process of their product or service enquiry. Linking Financial Simulators functionality with sending a question or contact form may successfully sustain the client’s attention.
- Centralisation of financial simulation solutions – this functionality ensures efficient, unique and secure management of any changes to global parameters of the simulator - fixed by a financial institution or the supplier product or service. The simulator settings can also be performed manually in a restricted environment (Back Office application secured by password protection) or can depend on the integration with internal systems of the institution or the supplier.
Image 3. Graphical presentation of processes supplying the Financial Simulators database
- Extremely effective and efficient Financial Simulators infrastructure - the system is very powerful. One of the currently active implementations performs several million simulations a day in Europe and India. At the request of the financial institutions, the results of the simulation – gathered in dedicated “data warehouses” - are additionally analysed with the goal to better fit the financial offers to the client's needs.
What is more, the Financial Simulators solution allows working independent of the client’s inner systems or – if required by the business client – can easily be integrated with other systems. If required, we offer cache–based solution implementation linked with geoDNS, which boosts efficiency and search speed depending on the number of User queries.
Life Insurance Contract Sales System
Modern Management Systems
20 West University Ave. 305M
Gainesville FL 32601