Discuss, engage and build trust...
How we work?
From the outset of a new business agreement, we not only acquaint ourselves with our client’s needs, but conduct a strategic analysis for them as well. In so doing, we coordinate a social media audit, analyse the competition and establish attainable goals and KPIs. Once we have validated these factors, we then begin to plan the next steps and future actions: we create scheduled post cycles, optimise the company/brand’s profile, maintain communication with their followers and their liked pages, as well as organising and running their engagement activities. Importantly, we remain constantly engaged in the monitoring of all account statistics and the competition. It is in this way that we are always able to apply the most appropriate and responsive actions.
When advertising the products or services of our clients we make use of the latest Facebook Ads formats and set the target groups precisely – no traditional media activity allows for such precise ad-targeting while simultaneously achieving such a low cost of conversion.
We manage brand and company profiles on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & Google+ for clients from various industry profiles, including the automotive, fashion, beauty, home decor, office supplies and outdoor advertising industries.
- For newly established clients who are new to the market, we facilitate higher brand awareness and establishing user trust in their products.
- For the well-established brands, we provide value through the effective promotion of their products/services based on target group values, as well as through additional remarketing activities.
We have many years of experience in constructing engaged social media communities and brand advocates; whose high engagement is the strongest proof of both a brand’s credibility and the quality of the offered products/services, and – above all – the most powerful (and low cost!) form of advertisement.
- social media auditing, always based on the latest trends
- market and competition analysis, including best practice examples
- running Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Google+ profiles
- Social Ads – preceded by an individual formats and placement effectiveness adapted to the industry/Client profile
We know how to effectively build your brand in Social Media.
Call us: +49 (0)89 99 21 6010
E-mail us: munich[at]makolab.com
Craven House, Ground Floor 40-44 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2BS
Call us: +44 (0) 203 950 1071
E-mail us: london[at]makolab.com
MakoLab USA Inc.
Blockspaces @ Tampa Bay Wave
500 E. Kennedy Blvd. 3rd Floor,
Tampa, Florida 33602
Call us: +1 (727) 401-4453
E-mail us: info-us[at]makolab.com