Sales System, by MakoLab
Do you have a single system serving the entire staff of your insurance company, including agents, underwriters, actuaries, executives and sales managers?
Licos is a web-based system which is:
- easy to distribute
- a key to reduced training time
- intuitive, with a simple user interface
- a rapid route to defining, modifying and redistributing insurance products
Licoss is centralised:
- maintaining business rules, sales processes, evaluation and a document repository in one place
- functioning as a single point of contact for agents, underwriters, actuaries, executives and sales managers
Licoss is protective, providing:
- control over the policy application process at every stage, preventing errors and misuse
- business logic which is hidden from the agents, transferring the existing logic recorded in Excel sheets directly to the system
- a history of system users’ actions
This process of registering and verifying data about a potential customer facilitates the identification of adults, children and business entities. Identification can be carried out remotely or directly. To support remote identification, the external system validates the photos of documents and faces which are uploaded. The extensive identification feature also incorporates the collection of marketing consent confirmations, document storage, verification and process tracking via statuses and e-mail notifications.
An advanced process for creating a new insurance policy, this begins with the identification of the client and the insured. The process makes it possible to perform calculations for defined insurance products. It uses dynamic questionnaires and health surveys, calculating risks and recommendations on that basis. The system generates complete documentation. It also enables a doctor to evaluate the policy and authorised users to correct and modify the risks.
LICOSS allows agents to create an optional proposal based on the system’s recommendations and the products it has to offer. An agent can use the LICOSS built-in calculator to simulate product parameters such as the insured sum and a payment forecast.
The support that LICOSS delivers encompasses the entire process:
- data collection and customer identification
- carrying out calculations
- many stages of the confirmation procedures, to the end product, a finalised policy.
- LICOSS has enabled PZU Lietuva to generate from 1,000 to 2,000+ calculations every month
- The process of entering into a contract is reduced from 15 days to 125 minutes.
and much more...
Business Development Manager
+48 604 938 587