Insurance solutionsLife Insurance Contract Sales System LICOSS
the key to sales increases
The LICOSS system was a great success in PZU Lietuva, becoming an indispensable tool for the day-to-day work of over 600 life insurance sales process users.
- Data collection (incl. archiving), processing and management
- The database of questions and questionnaires necessary for the sales process (also for non-standard stages of the process)
- Built-in calculator (for proposed cost simulation)
- Monitoring of status changes in the process with automatic notification for participants– in the system, by email or text message (e.g. notification to the doctor about the need to carry out client health checks due to a non-standard insurance request)
- Documentation generation and printout (forms, simulations, proposals, contracts, etc.)
- Company directives/ product parameter updates performed with the use of Excel files. The current dynamism in the variability of offers in the insurance sector requires the system to not only closely monitor the integrity of data, but also deliver simple tools to perform accordingly.
- Statistics (e.g.: product or product sales statistics, sales performance plus commission prediction, ratings, etc.)
- Managing tasks (e.g.: managing marketing campaigns, managing contact actions, converting prospects to clients, etc.)
- Technology Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4(HTML5, jQuery)/Internet Information Services (IIS) 7+
- Database: Oracle Database 10g (possible Microsoft SQL SERVER 2008 +)
- Integration directly at the level of Oracle Database 10 g, dedicated web services, API
- Selected built in integration
- LDAP Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)
- Jasper Reports
- Address system webservice
- Asseco Life insurance business management system GDIS
- Archival Policy information
- Organisational Structure
- Data about each prospective client acquired by an agent is included in the system’s database that includes all mandatory contact information. The system monitors the status of the proposals presented by the agents thus enabling sales managers at all levels (group managers, region managers, etc.) to monitor agents' proposals for individuals or institutions from that database. If the proposal is not finalised with the contract, the company archives the client’s contact information. This functionality means that the design of future insurance offers can be better tailored to the client’s needs, based on the information provided.
- Managing tasks and leads. LICOSS additionally offers a tasks/leads module that allows for the creation of lists of potential clients from the database and then assigns them to the company consultants. The group manager may control the work of the consultants online, monitoring the number of calls made, organised meetings or the number of non-completed (non-contract finalised) offers.
- Document quality improvement. The system does not allow for the use of inappropriate documents. All documentation is generated by the system with no user influence. When the company decides to change the document content or its template, it may be uploaded into the system only by authorised system admins. As a result of modifications introduced at the central level, updated editions of all documents are available immediately to all users.