- Many strategies fail on implementation (mostly those developed by external consulting firms where the implementation is left to client alone).
- Many strategies are â€śtheoreticalâ€ť and detached from day-2-day business reality.
- Many strategies are â€śthemedâ€ť â€“ they lack wholistic and top-down approach.
So: Why Strategies Fail?
- They are not properly implemented â€“ or â€“ they are not implemented at allâ€¦
- They are wrong, or
- Because they are imbalanced (which is part of the the above)â€¦