We built a comprehensive, client-oriented sales platform offering a wide range of insurance products available for purchase online in less than three minutes.
e-commerce platform for Gjensidige Baltics
An efficient e-commerce platform was therefore needed, with a full set of service and sales operation functions packaged in an expertly designed information architecture with a coherent visual identity.
- an online shop with insurance products
- authentication via a bank account
- a self-service solution
- a claims solution that automates loss processing
- online support, including an online chat with a call centre
- a tool for obtaining application forms for offers
- multiple sub-applications supporting the insurance contracting and servicing processes
- easy, intuitive access to the information customers need in order to make purchasing decisions and carry out all the accompanying operations themselves
Delivering such an easy-to-use self-service portal covering an extensive number of products, functions and services required the use of advanced technologies, together with a meticulous design and planning process. The solution is based on the Sitecore multisite, multilanguage platform, which offers the same high-quality customer experience across all online media platforms, in other words, landing pages, standard websites and online service portals, and covers desktop and mobile devices.
- 9 different banking systems integrated
- 50+ integration points in total
- 3 countries in the Gjensidige Baltics’ region
- Double the sales noted overnight for motor vehicle third-party liability insurance