A must-have app for all beer loversBrewers Eye provides an unbiased platform for craft breweries to showcase how great they are and enables app users more access to beer than ever before.
MakoLab built an informative community app with a state-of-the-art UX which also reinforces the Brewers Eye brand experience. It features a set of functions that make it an easily navigable tool for all beer-lovers, whether they are in search of a favourite or want to try out something new.
Line of business
Retail & Consumer Goods
The set of functions and options enhances the app’s social aspects and the formation of a community of beer lovers from all over the world.
We had to build a platform which would help breweries to grow their businesses whilst building an easy-to-use app for beer-lovers to explore the world of beer.
An intuitive beer info aggregator app that allows the community of beer lovers to explore a whole range of beers and breweries, as well as providing listings of events and more, making it simple to find a particular brew and check it out, not to mention discovering new spots to enjoy a pint with their friends.
With its extensive database of beers and breweries and comprehensive filtering mechanisms wrapped in a UX which also reinforces the brand experience, from reading about the latest beer releases through to linking out to buy new event tickets, the app is a showcase for breweries to promote their brand and product range.
For the breweries:
- New ways to reach new customers
- Product promotion
- Brand building
- Promotion of beer
- A new communication tool for reaching a current client base
For the beer lovers:
- Read news from the world of beer
- Receive instant updates from favourite breweries
- Create a log of beers and choose whether or not they would drink a given beer again
- Create ‘Favourites’ lists for breweries, beers, events and posts
- Find the perfect location to have a beer; for instance, ‘dogs welcome’
- 1000+ app downloads on the day it premiered
- 8500+ kinds of beer from all over the world
- 500+ database entries of breweries worldwide
- 500+ database entries of points serving their beers
- 3rd place on the top British food and beverage apps chart the day after the Google Play premiere